SALES CONSULATANT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
CityRealty is an innovative search platform for New York Real Estate, www.CityRealty.com. As a company we have been successful in assisting both buyers and renters in finding their suitable properties within New York for over 17 years.
At present we are seeking to hire several consultants preferably with residential or call center experience who have a good knowledge of New York City Real Estate and a passion for property. The role is centered upon real estate, an understanding of client's needs and an expansive knowledge of broker and agent specialties. Full comprehensive training is provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Explaining the Manhattan and Brooklyn markets to prospective buyers
- Assisting international buyers with specific information regarding locations within NYC
- Reviewing pricing parameters with customers
- Assisting buyers/renters with the selection of a suitable real estate agent
- Effectively handling high levels of incoming leads
- Liaising with agents and brokers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- A four year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Very strong computer, communication and organizational skills
- At least 1 year's experience within the Manhattan and/or Brooklyn residential sales/rental markets
- Knowledge of the New York City buying process
- Experience within a high volume client service organization
- Experience with CRM tools
- Experience in assisting foreign nationals and high net worth clients
- The ability to effectively manage your time and high levels of data
The position is ideal for residential real estate agents who are seeking a more traditional, salaried opportunity in a great office environment. This is not a cold call position.
This is a full time position based in Manhattan with weekend schedule requirements. Compensation includes a strong base + commission, medical/dental benefits, paid vacation including sick/personal days, and 401k.
For immediate consideration please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.