Real Estate Professional / Representative
Town's approach is all-encompassing yet remarkably simple. We dedicate equal value and resources to sales, new development marketing and rentals, striving to be a leader in all three. We recognize that the common thread in each and every real estate transaction is a client with similar needs: exceptional quality customer service, transparency of information, neighborhood expertise, and professional guidance throughout the process. Town embraces these needs and works diligently to integrate them on every level of our business.
Founded in 2010 by a dynamic executive team, Town is an integral part of the New York real estate landscape. Its founding members are a close-knit group of leaders with acclaimed success and expertise in luxury sales, new development marketing, and rentals. Innovative, experienced and built on strong business principles Town delivers dramatic results in today's real estate market.
We are seeking real estate agents/sales representatives with the following experience:
- 2 to 5 years sales experience.
- Shows properties by setting appointments, provides property statistics such as location surrounding area, transportation, access, building services, amenities, occupancy history, tenant satisfaction, and security.
- Completes lease by reviewing contract requirements; negotiating terms, obtaining signatures, deposits, and payments.
- Updates job knowledge by studying real estate sales trends and economic conditions; participating in educational opportunities; maintaining professional and personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
- Ability to drive transactions from start to finish with full accountability.
- Proactive approach to increasing productivity and handle multiple transactions.
Proven track record in Real Estate Sales, effective high level of Quality Customer Service, excellent interpersonal skills, extensive network of professional/personal prospective clientele; in-depth knowledge of New York City Real Estate Industry and landscape, strong financial background, and proficient knowledge of Microsoft suite computer skills as well as basic web-based applications.
Please send all inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
"TOWN Residential, LLC is a licensed real estate broker and a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for affiliation or employment with regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status."